Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Install Windows 7 From USB

That need to be prepared:

  1. Flashdisk 4GB

  2. DVD installer windows 7

The steps are as follows:



usb


  1. Plug the USB stick into your computer with XP,Vista or Win7 Operating systems.

  2. Open The Command Prompt (right click if u use Win7 and Run as administrator)

  3. Type "diskpart"

  4. Type "list disk"

  5. Type "select disk x" (where x = number of disks)

  6. Type "clean"

  7. Type "create partition primary"

  8. Type "select partition 1"

  9. Type "active"

  10. Type "format quick fs=ntfs"

  11. Type "assign"

  12. Type "exit"

  13. Insert your Windows 7 installer  to DVD Rom

  14. Type "f:" (where 'f' is your DVD drive)

  15. Type "cd\boot"

  16. Type "bootsect /nt60 g:" (where 'g' is your USB Tumbdrive)

  17. Type "cd.."

  18. Type "xcopy f:*.* /s/e/f g:"

  19. Thats it...considerate done..!!!

5 comments for "Install Windows 7 From USB"

  1. mantaaap nee gan.....
    yg instalan XP via usb dah kelar....
    skrg ane mnta d ajarin 7 lg...
    privat again y gan.....
    :D hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have gained knowledge about installation while studying now on a school of computers and I enjoy installing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful for too many people that are searching for the
    topic. Keep posting and keep this forum a great place to learn things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities and also with the format in your blog. Stay up to the excellent high quality writing, it's rare to find a nice weblog like this one these days.

    ReplyDelete